Skip to navigationSkip to page content
Reducing reoffending and changing lives
The London Community Rehabilitation Company works with offenders to help them lead responsible and law abiding lives.
Our over-riding aim is to reduce reoffending and protect the public.
Contact Us
Contact us icon

Our offices


You can find a list of all our offices along with contact details on Our Offices page.


Other ways of getting in touch


Help us direct your query better by telling us who you are and what you need from us.

Click on the relevant section below to find the contact details you’ll need.



I am a service user

Need to get in touch with your Probation Officer?

Can’t make your appointment with your Probation Officer and need to re-arrange it?

Telephone: call the number on the front of your appointment card or the office you go to for your meetings with your Probation Officer – you’ll find the telephone number on Our Offices page.


Don’t know who your Probation Officer is?

Telephone: Call your local office.  You’ll find the telephone number on Our Offices page.

Email: If your local office can’t help you, please email You’ll need to tell us your full name and address so that we can look up your Probation Officer for you.


On Community Payback (CP)?

  • Need to talk to someone about your CP placement?
  • Can’t make your CP appointment?

Telephone: 020 7593 3120



Supervised by the National Probation Service (NPS)?

Telephone: Contact your local Probation office.  Contact details found on Our Offices page.


I work for a criminal partner organisation

If you work for a criminal justice partner organisation such as the:

  • police
  • prison service
  • courts
  • a Community Safety Partnership

and need to get in touch with us, please contact your local London CRC office.


I need to transfer a case to London CRC

If you wish to transfer a case to London CRC please send an email request to

You’ll get a response within two working days.

Telephone: Call 020 8461 8400 if you have any questions during the transfer process, prior to it being formally allocated to one of our offender managers.
Once the case is provisionally allocated to a London CRC offender manager, you will need to contact them directly.


I have a media enquiry

Telephone: 020 7708 8101


I want to work for London CRC

Apply online: Take a look at our latest vacancies and apply online –

Want to know more about what it’s like to work for us and the variety of roles we have?
Take a look at our Careers page.

Thinking about becoming a Probation Officer?
Visit our Becoming a Probation Officer page.



I have a complaint

I have a question about something else

If you need to get in touch with us about something that’s not covered above, email


Related Information